Hi, my name is Jenny.
I have been hand coding HTML for over 19 years (see my non-Wordpress website jennyshobbyfarm.com and then close the new window to return here), but in the past my clients could only change their own photos and text by learning to code themselves.
However, I am now venturing into the world of Word Press web design, where I can teach my clients to change their own website photos and text without their having to learn to code.
A CAD $250 package gives you a basic Word Press web site, similar to the relevant pages on this website, rainforestimages.ca.
- Written instructions on paper in a binder, and also a .docx or .pdf file, on how to change the pictures and text on your own website.
- Home page – the home page layout can be changed to something other than that on my sample website, without a blog.
- About page
- Portfolio or a Gallery 1 or a Gallery 2 as in this website.
I will resize up to 10 of your .jpeg photos and upload them to your gallery. There will be space for more photos if you want to upload your own. Each of the portfolio page photos can link to a different web page (you specify where to). If you choose a gallery layout instead, the gallery photos do not have any external links, but instead show an enlargement of each photo when you click on it.
A CAD $500 package gives you a Word Press web site, similar to the relevant pages on this website, rainforestimages.ca.
- This includes the pages in the basic package
- Three hours of individual tutoring, at a place to be arranged, so long as you are in Sidney, North Saanich, Central Saanich or Pender Island, B.C. I will teach you how to change the pictures and text on your website.
- Home page – which can include your latest 5 posts, a search box, and archives in 3 separate blocks down the right hand side of the front page.
- Blog page – An abbreviated Blog on the front page, plus a separate full blog and comments page.
- Map page
- Hours Page
- CAN $30 per hour: Individual tutoring to learn how to change the pictures and text on your own website.
- CAD $100 – An abbreviated Blog on the front page, plus a separate full blog and comments page.
- CAN $50 – Hours page
- CAN $50 – Google map page
- CAN $50 to $100 (depending on how much editing I have to do) for each extra simple static web page.
- CAN $150 – A photo menu page with 10 items filled in for you. This can be displayed as either one or two column layout.
- CAN $50 – Contact page with just your name, address and phone number in plain text.
Due to difficulties with collecting fees in the past, I require a 50% down-payment before I design your website and I am restricting my business to clients whom I can meet in person in Sidney, BC or on Pender Island.
Please contact me if you are interested:
Email: jennysuerobson [at] gmail.com